Pagina's

Tuesday 17 September 2013

MASCARA REVIEW: Chanel Le Volume de Chanel

Hey all, here I am with another mascara review. This time I tried out a more high end mascara, the Chanel Le Volume de Chanel mascara in 10 Noir. Read on to find out more!





Quality:
This mascara separates and lengthens my lashes like nobodies business, but be careful because after a few coats, my lashes got a bit spidery. I'm still missing more volume and more curling strength in a mascara, and for the price of a high end mascara, it doesn't really seem worth it.


Packaging:
The wand of this Chanel Mascara reminds me of the Benefit They're Real mascara wand. It's not as easy as the Benefit one to poke my eyes out, but I'd still be cautious with this one, you eye pokers out there.  






























Conclusion:
I find this mascara very similar to the Benefit They're Real mascara, both in wand and in effect on the lashes. It seperates and lengthens very nice, but I'm missing some volumizing purposes that I look for in The Ideal Mascara. Not really worth the high end price, I believe, so I'm sticking to drugstore ones for now!

What high end mascara's have you tried? 

Xoxo,
Anine   


No comments:

Post a Comment