Pagina's

Sunday 13 July 2014

SKINCARE: La Roche Posay love?

Since my skin freakout in January, I've been hella careful with my skincare. Since La Roche-Posay is famous for being an excellent skincare brand for sensitive skin, I've stocked up back in March. Today I'm finally here with a review on these La Roche-Posay products.



1. La Roche-Posay physiological microfine peeling
The first item I picked up back in March was the "microfine peeling" for sensitive skin. When the saleswoman advised me to pick it up, I was all like "I don't need no peeling! I need a scrub!" but she said it wasn't actually a peeling at all (you confused yet?).

+ No paraben
+ It doesn't sting my skin (suited for sensitive skin)
+ Reasonable price tag (around €14)

- Doesn't really remove all my dead skin (TMI?) and that's really what a scrub is for,  no?

Score: 5/10 - Doesn't sting but doesn't seem to do much




2. La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense mask
Back in the winter, when my skin was dry as a desert, this hydrating mask was very nice and soothing on the skin.

+ Soothing and comfortable on the skin
+ Doesn't make the skin greasy
+ Reasonable price tag (around €15)
+ No paraben
+ Takes only 10 minutes

Score: 8.5/10 - very nice when skin is drier or irritated/sensitive



3. La Roche-Posay Serozinc zinc sulfate cleansing soothing solution
I also happened to be in need of a new toner back then, and this one had been catching my eye for some time. 

+ Really soothes my skin when it is red or irritated
+ Helps with impurities
+ Also good for razor burn or nappy rash (for your potential baby, obvs.) 
+ Reasonable price tag (around €11)

- Doesn't feel as refreshing as the Lush tea tree water

TO BE NOTED: Only for combination/oily skin

Score: 8/10 - Nice



4. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat sebo-regulating moisturizer
This should work anti-shine and should minimize pores.

+ REALLY keeps me shine-free
+ No paraben
+ Feels fresh on the skin while applying
+ Reasonable price tag (around €17)

- I don't notice anything porewise, but I'm not a pore freak anyway so...

Score: 9/10 - Love!


Have you tried any of these products?

Xx Anine


1 comment:

  1. Love the Serozinc spray, my favorite :)

    www.teacupsanddresses.com

    ReplyDelete